Guess Who 2!
1) Minecraft version 1.8 is Required!
2) Players do not require OP
3) Make sure all properties listed below are set in your server.properties file!
1) This is a 2 player game, Extra players will become spectators
2) Upon startup, each player is assigned to a side and color
3) If it is your turn you will be prompted to either Ask a question or make a Guess (Click In Chat)
4) You only make a guess when you are sure of the other persons head, because if you’re wrong you lose!
5) If you click Ask, then you are allowed to ask a single yes or no question
6) Once you have completed breaking the heads that do not match their answer, drop the axe to end your turn.
7) Once one player is confident they know the other players mystery head, a guess will be made.
If you are going to be making a video playing this map please include this in your description:
Map by: ZapCloud Studios
Good strategies may include asking about a rare characteristic as to eliminate all the other heads if true, asking if a specific head is theirs rather than guessing (this lets the other player know you know their head if you’re right though..) or predicting how many heads the other player has so that you can make the final guess. Don’t worry, you’ll get a feel for it after a round or two! Leave a comment if there’s still confusion or problems of any kind!
We care about your BUGS AND COMPLAINTS email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Game Type: Mini-Game
- Minecraft Version: 1.8
If you have an ad blocker installed you’ll have to pause it, or the link won’t work